I am really sorry I haven't blogged recently I am currently very busy with essays and shows and the like but I just wanted to blog on Nic Green's Trilogy which I saw on Saturday Night.
It was brilliant!.
The Nuffield was near full capacity and I was amazed at the number of people who had come and supported everyone who was in the show and congratulations to the Nuffield for putting on such a enlightening show which made such an impression on all of us not just the audience but the performers.
I loved the fact the show was a celebration of the female body and as a male spectator I felt happy and upbeat that it was a show about celebrating the female body rather than that of examining it and underlying some of the very upsetting things that people go through for what could be called 'visual pleasure' and I want to congratulate Nic Green for putting such a receptive performance that was very enjoyable, funny and accessible to everyone.
I am seeing Random Acts 1 - 5 tomorrow Night and the Theatre Studies Second Year Show on Friday so I will hopefully see you there!
Marcus x
No comments:
Post a Comment