Happy Christmas LICA fans!!!!!!!!
I hope Santa brought you everything you hoped for, a new public arts discount card maybe? ;)
I've not blogged in a while, because I'm a busy busy busy third year and I feel like I don't have time to do anything except that darn course of mine!
Anyway, two things to blog about, first all, the Naked show as me and my friends have dubbbed it. (Nic Green's Trilogy : Participation) Whilst I'm FAR too soft to do it myself at least three of my friends are taking part and I'll defenitely be there to watch their lovely chubbly (or not so chubbly!) bodies dancing around!
Also, after seeing the video advertising it in the Nuffield I cannot push anyone too much to go and see Retina Dance - Antipode. These guys look seriously AMAZING. There's one part where one of them does a crazy backwards roll into standing and it looks humanly impossible! Go to the foyer and watch it and I'm sure you'll buy tickets, looks amazing!
Also, Proto-type are back, YAAAY! We all love proto-type! There's loads of pictures from the rehearsals of the show they're coming with on their facebook page.
Anyways, Hopefully see you all in the bar before Retina Dance. WELL EXCITING!!!!
Lizzi xxxxxx
Sunday, 27 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment