Absolutely loved it tonight and from everyone elses reaction in the audience I guess they did too.
Never have I listened so intently for an hour or so to two men in a bath tub talking complete rubbish but interesting rubbish!
I've come away wishing I remembered the whole script - which by the way is for sale at the show and if I had the £8.99 on me to buy it, I would have! I can't believe they remember so much dialogue that just seems to effortlessly float into their head and out of their mouths.
Go and see it tomorrow! Its very very very funny, but go in with an open mind. Don't be offended easily. Its nothing too personal but it could offend some people, but its obvious its all meant to be taken with a pinch of salt!
I took someone who's never been interested in contemporary performance before and he loved it!
Even the best reviews its had do not do it justice.
Warning spoiler: Raving in a bathtub with flashing lights - epic!
Just booked for Tim Crouch's England too today. Excited for that, his piece last year was brill!
Also today in the 'Making Time' garden they were just watching the soil, I was intrigued but late for a lecture, I want to know what they were staring at!!
See you soon! Lizzi
No comments:
Post a Comment